Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Dinner!?!

So I realize it's been an insanely long time since I've posted..... :-(  Sorry!  Anyway, this afternoon as the kids sleep I was thumbing through the internet trying to figure out what to make for dinner.  I thought, why not make a post so you can decide for me!  If you don't know me well, I'm incredibly indecisive!

Well, here are a few of the options I'm considering:

A)  Chicken Spagetti
B)  Mexican Salad
C)  Something with leftover turkey that's in the freezer from Thanksgiving.......any ideas?
D)  Some sort of casserole made with ground beef.......any ideas?

Please respond and let me know what you think!  Oh how I wish I was better at making decisions........

2 comments:

  1. After Thanksgiving, I made a long list of things I could make from turkey! Enchiladas would be yummy, or turkey chili. If you have potatoes on hand you could make shepherd's pie. BUT, of the options above, I vote A. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, good ideas! thanks ashley! i was somewhat leaning to the chicken spaghetti too but was hesitate because we usually don't each much pasta. ........but it's so yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.