Tuesday, August 24, 2010

at lightening speed....

Well to say the least I have been crazy busy the last 2 weeks or so.  Here are some things I will share....


  • we have gone to the Zoo a couple of times.....the kids just love it!
  • for my birthday, my parents watched the boys and the Hubby and I had a mini vacation. :-)
  • went to a class on Evangelizing to Buddhists...it was greatness.  Pray now that I can put what I learned to good use!
  • cleaned house a hundred times ;) .....not exactly, but you get the idea!
  • changed more than my share of messy diapers : ( YUCK!
  • wished lots of people happy birthdays
  • given and accepted lots of hugs and kisses, and snuggled with my boys!  .....a sweetness in which you will not begin to understand until you are a parent!
  • taken care of a feverish child that definitely didn't have the best weekend!
  • ok, so there is lots more but I won't go on........
Now, to the good stuff!  Some things I found fun so I will share with you so you can share in the fun with me! : P

  • Etsy.com is always fun shopping!
  • designmom is a great blog I just recently discovered....thanks to my friend Ashley.  Really, you should check out all of her links (especially from Aug. 20th)...fun stuff!  And by the way, you should check out Ashley's website http://radiantjoy.webs.com/ 
  • Also thanks to Ashley, I think you should check this out:  www.passionatehomemaking.com 
  • KNITTING .......this is something I want to learn how to do.  I've tried teaching myself but it hasn't worked yet!  This website is definitely fun and an inspiration to me!  I guess I need to get busy!!!
Anyway, I hope you enjoy some of these websites as much as I do!

Well on to reality now.......last night for dinner, quesadillas!  Mexican food is always a winner in our house!!!  Tonight for dinner, vegetable sloppy joes .......this recipe puts a yummy twist on sloppy joes, and makes them healthier!

I wish you all a good afternoon!

1 comment:

  1. That festival looks really fun! I've never been to Granbury but every year I pine to go. Maybe this will be the year. : )

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.