Sunday, August 1, 2010

finally....

I have been thinking for awhile now about restarting a blog.  I used to have my own website and got rid of it because basically just of things going on in life.  Well now folks I've started a blog again!  I love to write my thoughts....I have always journaled.  Now I'm opening my thoughts up to the public again.  Scary, right?  You might be thinking, "well I'm not sure I want to know that much about this person"!  Well let me tell you, if you love food I will probably be posting some great recipes....that alone, in my book anyway, is a reason to stick around!  Who doesn't love food?!?!

Anyway, I really love being crafty.  Scrapbooking, sewing, stitching, trying to learn to knit, being creative with recipes, being creative in organization skills (which I really need to work on better)!  And much more!

So earlier in the post I said I love to write, this doesn't mean I'm good at it......so bear with me in this! ....please!

If you read my About Me section, you remember I said I had a tech geek of a Husband, right?  Really folks, he is a TECH HEAD!!!  But, I love my Geek! :-)  Yes, folks, there is actually a shirt that says "I love my Geek".  Check it out thinkgeek.com.  If you want to get to know him a little better, click on this link http://chrisundergrace.wordpress.com.  He doesn't post much, what can I say he is a busy man!  He works extra jobs so I can be a stay at home mom.....how cool is that, right?

And then, there's my little guys.  Doodlebug (my oldest boy), and Babybug (my youngest boy).  They are both toddlers so trust me I will have much to say about them!  They are the reason I want to live, they are the reason I love, they are the reason I am tempted to worry, and they are the reason I get bags under my eyes!  I truly do love you guys!

Well I feel as though I am being completely random in this post....I guess it's going to take a while to get back in the groove of things! :-)

Just in case your interested some of my hopefully soon post should include, some recent craftiness (I've been quite busy with that this summer), and some recipes I've made this summer.  I'm not sure what my post will entail after that.  So if you think you might be interested stay tuned, I would love to have you around!

Well that's all the time I have for now, I need to feed my family dinner!

2 comments:

  1. Yay I'm so excited!!! I can't wait to see your posts about recipes and craziness. I need help on when to find time to sew...and I only have 1 babe! I too am learning to knit...I'm currently reading about it... Can't wait for all that's to come my friend! Miss you! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thanks so much for commenting! I'm seriously excited! We should get together for some crafts sometime....there's a lady in our church that says she will teach me to knit. We should go together! She has some little ones so the kids could play. Miss you too girlie!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.