Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Today....

  • I'm tired.....I feel as though I can hardly hold my eyes open
  • I have a little guy that refused his nap
  • I have to make dinner.....that's probably going to be laborious!  If only I could see into the future when I'm doing my meal planning.....
  • has a pile of paperwork in front of me that needs to be filled out and sent off.....blah!
  • bills that need to be paid
  • appointments that need to be put on my calendar so I don't forget them like I forgot one in July
  • I have several phone calls that need to be made
  • and my house needs some serious attention!
I hate days like this....blah, blah, blah!!!  I usually do pretty well when I have busy/crazy days because I usually know about it a day in advance.  But I wasn't prepared for today!  In the end, God is good!

So my plan was to post a recipe today.  A yummy chocolate cake recipe!  It's really exciting because it's really so yummy!  But, sorry it's going to have to be another day.  By the time I get around to posting it I will probably have also tried a few of my new recipes from Jessica Seinfeld's cookbook.  So I guess I will just have to play recipe catch up one day.  That should be fun though!  ......I really do feel like Julie in the movie Julie and Julia!

Anyway, I bought some material today at JoAnn's to start a new craft.  The new craft:  a half apron for me in the kitchen! :-) I'm super excited, the material is so cute!  Now I just need to get my sewing machine cleaned and working again.  Then I can also finish the crafts I was almost done with when my machine decided to quit working.  Speaking of material.....I'm not exactly happy with the prices at JoAnn's!  Does anyone have any suggestions on a great place to get material at good prices?

So I also took Babybug to the doctor today.  He is doing well.  He's 18 months old, 23 lbs, and 32 3/4 in long.  He's long and lean!  He loves to imitate mom, dad, and big brother.  He's been walking for a while and talking some.  He LOVES to eat, seriously!  He is a happy baby that loves to laugh!  He seems to be behind in his progress to me, but in reality the pedi says he's average, right along with most kids.  I guess I just got used to Blythe being ahead in everything so this "average" is different to me.

Well there's so much more I could post but I guess I shouldn't (or can't) put the paperwork, bills, and phone calls off any longer!  Bummer :(  .....posting recipes right now would be so much more fun!

P.S.  You should really take the time to read this today:  Psalm 119:129-135!  In fact I would recommend reading them every morning!  I love these verses!

2 comments:

  1. If your Walmart still have fabric, the prices are GREAT. Some Walmarts have taken out their craft section, but the one closest to me still has everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Walmarts near me have taken their crafts out! :( So I've been in search for awhile for a better place.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.