Friday, August 6, 2010

random

I loved the rain shower that came through earlier!!!  I also love Fridays!  Tonight in our house we had leftovers.  Yay, I didn't have to cook.  I had so much more time to spend with the boys and my Hubby!  The boys have been quite hyper since dinner, but I'm glad they're having fun.  :-)  The Hubby and I have relaxed on the couch, watched some Alfred Hitchcock movies, and played Every Word on my Kindle.  So much fun!!!  I enjoy low key nights like this.

If you are unfamiliar with the Kindle you can click on this link:  amazon.com

I absolutely love my Kindle, it's so perfect for me!  I will probably talk a lot more about that in the future!

On another note, in the morning for breakfast we will be having blueberry lemon muffins......I really love blueberries, so yummy!  It's a new recipe with lots of blueberries....I let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.