Saturday, August 7, 2010

Fun Times!

Today we got to go to a birthday party.  The boys got to play with other kids and Chris and I got to see some friends.  It was great!  Happy 1st Birthday Ryan!

Our original plan was to try to take the boys swimming after the party today but they were so tired we decided to come home and have a relaxing, lazy Saturday.  It's been the best!  Sometimes we just need a low key day together.  I am one of the worst people to so easily get caught up in the busyness of life.  It's way too easy for me to forget what's most important in life......my life with the Lord and time in His Word.  Everything else after that will work out according to God's perfect plan!

Anyway, I made the lemon blueberry muffins for breakfast this morning.  They were great!  Definitely a keeper recipe.  I'll post the recipe later.

So my Hubby is sitting on the couch with me as I type this post and is playing "Shuffle" on my Kindle.  I can't wait until he gets his Kindle because I want mine back! ;)  The boys are running around the house "getting" each other!  They love each other so much, it's so sweet!

I love relaxing with the fam! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.